Common questions regarding Denver headshots and personal branding photography
We’ve noticed a trend with Denver headshots these days. Now, headshots have morphed more into VIRTUAL marketing, personal branding images. People BUY people and they do it online. What “used to be” with Denver headshots (waist up, studio shots) have trended towards personal branding images. We’ll explain the difference between the 2 types of images and answer your most commonly asked questions below.
So what are the commonly asked questions we get from our Denver headshot and personal branding clients? Read on…
What makes Kelly Weaver Photography different from other Denver headshot and personal branding photographers?
Connection and Trust. After 17 years as a headshot photographer, I realize the key factors to a successful session… when the client is absolutely THRILLED with the results. It’s not about what equipment or the type of camera we have, it’s about CONNECTION and TRUST between us. You won’t allow me to SEE YOU unless you connect with me and trust me, and I get that. I too get nervous in front of a camera, but I’m here to tell you it’s my passion to help you feel comfortable.
- Connection: In this VIDEO I talk about my own fear of being photographed. I get it and I’ve GOT you! We’ll talk about your favorite movies, your pets and what you’re looking forward. I’ll distract you, in a GOOD way and you won’t even know you’re being photographed.
- Trust: Read what our CLIENTS have to say in these GOOGLE Reviews. You can trust me and we will help you feel completely comfortable.
How is your headshot and personal branding photography style?
Our unique style is instantly recognizable. It is LIGHT, BRIGHT and natural with a soft (out of focus) background. We use REAL settings that look and feel completely comfortable. The settings make it much easier to be photographed because they are totally chill and are filled with natural, beautiful light.
What is the difference between a headshot and a personal branding image?
Good question! In general, a headshot is going to be a waist up shot. Your personal branding images will incorporate more of you and your personality.
- Waist up
- Features primarily your face
- Looking RIGHT into the lens
- No personal items
- Denver headshots gallery
Personal branding image:
- Waist up, 3/4 or full length
- Vertical AND Horizontal
- Features your face and your expressions
- Sometimes looking INTO the lens, often looking away
- Standing, seated, kneeling
- Personal items incorporated such as desk items, laptop, funky shoes, bags
- Furnishings often used to vary the poses
- Denver personal branding gallery
Where do you do the headshots and personal branding images?
Our window lit studio near Quebec and County Line OR our downtown Littleton backgrounds are perfect for both.
Sample personal branding images from our Window Lit Studio:
Sample headshot images from our downtown Littleton “Mainstreet” location:
What’s the process if I’m interested in booking a headshot or personal branding photography session?
- Take a look at our Gallery pages to determine if our natural style is right for you
- Determine your package: We will help you find the right package for your budget. Just GET STARTED here or call us at 720-201-0402
- Choose your location: We will discuss our location options more in detail and determine the best one for you
- BOOK your session: We will guide you on how to do that
- Clothing Tips will be shared: You and your senior will receive CLOTHING tips and ideas
- A questionnaire will be sent if you book a personal branding session: We will be asking a lot of questions to come up with a blue print of photos as well as personal items to bring
- Photo day: The session will be FUN and you will feel totally connected
- Proofs post: Within 3-5 days after the session, the proofs will post on your own private online gallery which we will share with you
- Choose, retouch and deliver: Once you communicate your chosen images, we will do light retouch and deliver the final files to you within just days!
Do I get the digital files?
Each headshot and personal branding session comes with a selection of your FAVORITE 4×6″ high resolution files. Share these on social media, email signature, blog posts and on all your marketing pieces!
Here are suggestions as to what to do with YOUR headshots and personal branding images!
What are your packages and pricing?
Once you choose GET STARTED and fill out the form, OR call us at 720-201-0402, we’ll help you pick the package and location that works. Then, we start the process above keeping you posted with our 1-1 communication along the way.
What do our clients have to say?
We believe everyone looking for a headshot photographer should look a their GOOGLE REVIEWS! Please check out what our clients have to say and note the common theme of walking them through, connecting with them and helping them feel comfortable. Click to see OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
How long to you keep the headshots and personal branding images?
We keep the files for 3 months after the photo session date. Be sure to save your files in SEVERAL different places for safe keeping! (external drive, cloud, flash drive)
If you want a perfect Denver headshot or personal branding session, GET STARTED today or call Kelly Weaver Photography at: 720-201-0402.