We’ve noticed a trend with Denver dating these days. Now, more and more single people are dating ONLINE. Why? because technology, covid, and the inability to meet in person, have all driven this trend to go online. Many people who NEVER tried dating online, are trying it now. It just makes sense.
So what do you need to jump into the online dating world? GREAT headshots that are natural, show you personality and don’t look like you TRIED too hard. Read on…
I know I need good dating profile pictures, but I hate being photographed, so now what?
For you to feel comfortable in front of a camera, you need to feel Connection and Trust with your photographer. After 17 years as a headshot and online dating photographer, I realize the key factors to a successful session… when the client is absolutely THRILLED with the results. It’s not about what equipment or the type of camera we have, it’s about CONNECTION and TRUST between us. You won’t allow me to SEE YOU unless you connect with me and trust me, and I get that. I too get nervous in front of a camera, but I’m here to tell you it’s my passion to help you feel comfortable.
- Connection: In this VIDEO I talk about my own fear of being photographed. I get it and I’ve GOT you! We’ll talk about your favorite movies, your pets and what you’re looking forward. I’ll distract you, in a GOOD way and you won’t even know you’re being photographed.
- Trust: Read what our CLIENTS have to say in these GOOGLE Reviews. You can trust me and we will help you feel completely comfortable.
How do you make the dating profile images look natural?
Our unique style is instantly recognizable. It is LIGHT, BRIGHT and natural with a soft (out of focus) background. We use REAL settings that look and feel completely comfortable. The settings make it much easier to be photographed because they are totally chill and are filled with natural, beautiful light. The settings will look and feel like a place you will meet your date.
What type of photos should I get for my dating profile?
Good question! In general, people want to see YOUR FACE, so we do a lot of waist up shots. The images will incorporate more of you and your personality (and they are less about props).
- Waist up
- Features primarily your face
- Looking RIGHT into the lens
We’ll add a bit more variety as well to include:
- Waist up, 3/4 or full length
- Vertical AND Horizontal
- Features your face and your expressions
- Sometimes looking INTO the lens, often looking away
- Standing, seated, kneeling
- Personal items incorporated such as funky shoes and bags
Where do you do the dating profile pictures?
Our “Mainstreet” location downtown Littleton looks and feels like a place you would meet for a date (so it just makes sense). The area is dotted with cafes and coffee shops and has an “old town” vibe.
Sample headshot images from our downtown Littleton “Mainstreet” location:
What’s the process if I’m interested in booking a Denver dating photography session?
- Take a look at our Gallery page to determine if our natural style is right for you
- Determine your package: We will help you find the right package for your budget. Just GET STARTED here or call us at 720-201-0402
- Choose your location: We will discuss our location options more in detail and determine the best one for you. Our favorite is the “Mainstreet” location
- BOOK your session: We will guide you on how to do that
- Clothing Tips will be shared: We will email you CLOTHING tips and ideas that WORK!
- Photo day: The session will be FUN and you will feel totally connected
- Proofs post: Within 3-5 days after the session, the proofs will post on your own private online gallery which we will share with you
- Choose, retouch and deliver: Once you communicate your chosen images, we will do light retouch and deliver the final files to you within just days! We DON’T over do it on retouch, so you will look like YOU, that’s important.
Do I get the digital files?
Each dating photography session comes with a selection of your FAVORITE 4×6″ high resolution files. Share these on social media, dating apps and you can use them for PROFESSIONAL marketing (website, email signature).
What are your packages and pricing?
Once you choose GET STARTED and fill out the form, OR call us at 720-201-0402, we’ll help you pick the package and location that works. Then, we start the process above keeping you posted with our 1-1 communication along the way.
What do our clients have to say?
We believe everyone looking for a headshot photographer should look a their GOOGLE REVIEWS! Please check out what our clients have to say and note the common theme of walking them through, connecting with them and helping them feel comfortable. Click to see OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
How long to you keep the dating images if I want more?
We keep the files for 3 months after the photo session date. Be sure to save your files in SEVERAL different places for safe keeping! (external drive, cloud, flash drive)
If you want a perfect Denver headshot or personal branding session, GET STARTED today or call Kelly Weaver Photography at: 720-201-0402.